Target – Chicago Hyde Park; #3219
Expect More. Pay Less
Target is one of the largest department stores in the United States.Target Chicago IL, offers a wide variety of merchandise, including clothing, home goods, electronics, and more, Target is known for its great prices and its wide selection of products. It is also known for its excellent customer service. Visit 1346 E 53rd St, Chicago, IL ,USA Store for furniture, electronics, clothing, groceries, home goods and more at prices you will love. Target are conveniently located at 1346 E 53rd St, Chicago, IL ,USA, *See offer details and Phone number, Map, Address, Pin Code, Email, Website, Facilities, Specialities. Hours, Pricing, promotions and availability may vary by location, at Target.com with Target convenient online shopping option, you can shop from the comfort of your own home. So why not give Target a try next time you are in the market for something new? You would not be disappointed.
How to Reach Target
All the target stores located at convenience of people, You can reach each store by car, bus, tram, train or by On foot.
How to Shop at Target
All the ways to shop
- Shop at Target in-store — Target Near Me
- You can Shop from Target app for iOS and Android.
- You can Order products online and pick up from in-Store
- Order through the app and Drive Up to target parking lot spots for in-car delivery service.
- Use the target app to manage in-store shopping list, coupons, store details and payment.
- You can Shop an extended assortment of merchandise through target partners on target.com via Target+.
- Your friends, family or relatives Can shop for you with Same Day Delivery shopped by Shipt
- You can Purchase a digital or physical GiftCard at target.
- You can select gift ideas from target by recipient type and price.
- You can Buy gift from a registry — baby, wedding, college, housewarming, kid's Wishlist or custom registry.
- Target have option for Gift a product the recipient can review before purchase, like colour and size, with Gift Now online.
- Check the target 360-degree shoppable rooms online
- Target has augmented reality to see how a large item, like furniture, looks in your home with See It In Your Space online or in the app
Target Pickup & Delivery Services
Today, tomorrow, two-day options are available
You can order at any time from app or website, and you can Order Pickup from target counter.
- All stores
- Orders ready within a couple hours
Through drive up service you can shop on the Target app and choose your store. Target will deliver the items to your car in within minutes.
- Nearly every Target store nationwide.
- Ready within a couple hours and delivered to parked guests within minutes
- No pickup window required
Same-Day Delivery with Shipt
You can Order from your home, office and Target professional Shipt Shopper will will bring your product directly to your doorstep.
- $99 annual membership or $9.99 pay-per-order option
- You can choose any products and delivery time at checkout they will deliver in an hour.
- Available to 80% of the U.S. in over 5,000 cities across the country,
Use target REDcard or spend $35 to get free shipping on hundreds of thousands of items.
- Free for REDcard holders or with $35 minimum order value.
- More than 89% of orders are packed at a target store near you
- At Target Nearly half of 2-day shipping orders are delivered in one day
Target Opening Hours
General Opening Hours
|Target Hours||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Senior Hours||7:00 AM||8:00 AM|
Target Pharmacy Hours
|Target Pharmacy Hours||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
Target's 2022 Holiday Schedule Calendar
Target only closed at 3 days in a Year, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, rest of the time target store will be open. You can contact them for any specific hours.
|New Year's Day||January 01, 2022||Saturday||Open|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday||January 17, 2022||Monday||Open|
|Presidents' Day||February 21, 2022||Monday||Open|
|Good Friday||April 15, 2022||Friday||Open|
|Easter Sunday||April 09, 2022||Saturday||Closed|
|Memorial Day||May 30, 2022||Monday||Open|
|Juneteenth||June 19, 2022||Sunday||Open|
|Independence Day||July 04, 2022||Monday||Open|
|Labor Day||September 05, 2022||Monday||Open|
Indigenous Peoples' Day
|October 10, 2022||Monday||Open|
|Veterans Day||November 11, 2022||Friday||Open|
|Day Before Thanksgiving||November 23, 2022||Wednesday||Open|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 24, 2022||Thursday||Closed|
|Day After Thanksgiving||November 25, 2022||Friday||Open|
|Christmas Eve||December 24, 2022||Saturday||Special Holiday Hours|
|Christmas Day||December 25, 2022||Sunday||Closed|
|New Year's Eve||December 31, 2022||Saturday||Special Holiday Hours|
|New Year's Day (2023)||January 01, 2023||Sunday||Open|
Note: Target Store open/close Hours may be change by location. For Target specific store hours, contact your local store, Ask the customer service department by calling them or Visit official website to know Target holidays or regular Store Opening/Closing Hours.
Fun Facts about Target Store
- Target is a general merchandise retailer with stores in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
- 76% of the U.S. population lives within 10 miles of a Target store.
- May 1, 1962 Target open his first office at Roseville Minnesota today they have more than 40,000 team members.
- Target tagline is "Expect More. Pay Less." They been using it since 1994!
- Target's CEO since August 2014 is Brian Cornell.
- The Target Corporation also owns Shipt and Roundel.
- Target is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota Since 1962
- Target Revenue: $B106 in 2021
- Total stores in the U.S.-1,938
- Target profits go back into communities - 5%
- 51 supply chain facilities in the U.S
- Target Owen Brands- 45+
- Office locations globally-28
- amazing mascot, Bullseye! – 1
- 2 corporate campuses in Minneapolis and Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- More than 150 are small-format stores
- Sizes range from thousand to over 200,000 square feet in Area
- Dozens are near college campuses, Metros, Communities
- As of 2018, Target has four subsidiaries: Target Brands, Inc., Target Capital Corporation, Target Enterprise, Inc., and Target General Merchandise, Inc
Target Strategic Partners
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- Ulta Beauty
How you can contact Target
Target.com Order Experience
Give us a call 1-800-591-3869 For relay service, please dial 711
Registries & Lists
Give us a call 1-800-888-9333 For relay service, please dial 711
Target Gift Card
Returns, Replacements & Exchanges
Online purchases: 1-800-591-3869
Store Purchases: 1-800-440-0680
Pharmacy & Clinic
CVS Pharmacy: 1-800-SHOPCVS
Minute Clinic: 1-866-389-2727
Product Safety & Quality
General Merchandise: 1-800-910-6874
Target RedCard Debit & Credit
Payment mailing address
Target Card Services P.O. Box 660170 Dallas, TX 75266-0170
Give us a call
Target Credit Card & Target Mastercard (U.S.): 1-800-424-6888
Target Mastercard (outside the U.S.): 1-612-815-9922
Target Debit Card: 1-888-729-7331
Give us a call
- Guest Relations: 612-304-6073
- Target Gift Card: 1-800-544-2943
- Target Credit Card & Target Mastercard (U.S.): 1-800-424-6888
- Target Debit Card: 1-888-729-7331
- For relay service, please dial 711
- Send us a message
- Email: [email protected]
Tech Services & Support
Phone support Call for help: 1-877-698-4883. Available 7am–11pm CST.
Monday 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Tuesday 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Wednesday 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Thursday 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Friday 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sunday 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Enjoy free & easy returns
Target Have groceries, essentials and more left at your door by a Shipt shopper.
Order with the Target app and Target load it into your car.
Order ahead and Target will have it waiting for you at the store.
Target have Non contact shopping options, you can Get your order quickly and safely, no signature required.
Call for help: 1-877-698-4883. Available 7am–11pm CST.
Target is a retail chain that is owned by the TARGET Corporation. The company was founded by George Dayton in 1902 as Dayton"s department store, and it adopted its current name in 1962. Target operates more than 1,800 stores in the United States, and it employs more than 400,000 people.
Yes! Target accepts contactless payments like Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay and contactless cards.
The Target Weekly Ad is a great place to find weekly deals and offers. The Target app also has a built-in deals section called Target Circle.
Yes, check payment options accepted at Target stores.